Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Services.
Our web server may also automatically collect information that relates to your visit to our website. This information does not identify you personally, and may be used to assist us in future changes to the website.
Collection of Data
We may obtain following types of personal data:
- Company or Employer’s Name
- Work or Other Email Address
- Work or Other Phone Number
- Shipping or Billing address details
- IP address of your Internet Service Provider
- Company’s VAT number
Security of Data
We shall not disclose any of your personal information, unless required by law or a Court, or for security reasons.
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
Upon request, we can provide you any personal information that we have collected about you through our website.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting a new or revised policy at this location.
Updated and Effective from 15 March 2020